After you make your appointment, please complete an application:
STEP 3. If Required to Complete Registration in Person
Registration is open throughout the year and takes place in many convenient locations throughout the metropolitan area. IMPORTANT: You must have an appointment to register for camp! See above for how to make an appointment.
Items NEEDED to complete Registration
- Your camper! We want to meet them.
- A copy of your child's vaccination record.
- A copy of your child's medical insurance card.
- A copy of your child's most recent school report card.
- A copy of your family's MOST RECENT tax return or evidence of income.
- $90 registration fee
HI4Y is a non-profit organization and our aim is to make sure that summer camp is affordable for all children. Each child's fee is set individually in accordance with our income based price structure. Our fees are a great deal less expensive than other summer programs, and sibling discounts are available. Partial scholarships are available; please contact the office for further information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us (phone and email) for more information. Transportation to camp is provided from NYC, Nassau and Suffolk counties, and selected locations in New Jersey at no additional cost.